When a loved one passes away, it’s always emotional—in some cases traumatic. And yet, there’s not always time to sit and to grieve, at least not at first. There are a lot of practical matters that you have to attend to, and decisions you must make, to ensure a proper memorial service and burial.
Just a few of these tasks include:
- Gathering the proper paperwork
- Completing the necessary documentation
- Calling relatives and friends
- Communicating with the funeral home
- Paying for the necessary services
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
It’s a lot to take in, and during a season of grief, it can be difficult to remember everything. That’s why we’ve created a guide—a full list of 125 things you need to do, and decisions you need to make, when a loved one dies.
We invite you to download the full list today, as our gift to you. Just share a little information about yourself and then claim your free download!